CARDFELLOW IN THE NEWS
- Processing Credit Cards and Anger
What I liked about CardFellow was the opportunity to get a variety of quotes and the site’s well written blog. Read the full article
- The Best Mobile Payment Systems: Small Businesses Weigh In
As CardFellow reports, only non-rewards credit card transactions (“qualified transactions”) get the lowest rate; others cost significantly more. Read the full article
- Entrepreneurs Beware: When Choosing a Credit Card Processor, Look for Transparency
If you want to know you’re getting the best deal, you need to be able to see the wholesale cost of processing (the sum of interchange, dues, and assessments) separate from the processor’s markup. Read the full article
- CardFellow: Helping Businesses Choose a Credit Card Processor with Transparent Comparisons and Savings of Up to 40%
What began as a simple blog to answer credit card processing questions has become an interactive marketplace for small businesses to compare, apples to apples, processing rates and fees. Read the full article
- Does the Merchant Service Provider for Your Dental Practice Think You’re an Idiot?
I found a place called CardFellow. CardFellow is like the Priceline or Orbitz for Merchant Service Providers. I signed up for a free account online and entered my estimated sales. This process took me about three minutes [and] CardFellow instantly gave me detailed quotes. Read the full article
- Filomeno & Company Business Excellence Award
CardFellow fills a void in the hostile processing industry for an advocate that can help businesses navigate the perils of quickly and easily finding a competitive processing solution. The few services that do exist don’t come remotely close to offering the level of service and information that CardFellow provides instantly.
Read the full article