Verifone VX 820
The Verifone VX 820 PIN pad is a secure, consumer-facing device for accepting PIN-based transaction. The small, lightweight PIN pad takes up minimal space, making it a good option for businesses that don’t have a lot of room for bulky payment equipment.
A large color touchscreen makes the VX 820 easy to read in any lighting conditions and businesses can choose to display logos or other branding messages to the customer at the time of sale. The VX 820 accepts traditional magnetic stripe credit and debit cards, EMV chip cards, and contactless (NFC) payment capability. The PIN pad may also be able to support loyalty programs. The VX 820 PIN pad can be paired with a wide range of terminals for a complete payment acceptance solution.
PCI PED approval & level
- EMV Level I and II approved
- PCI PED 2.0 approved, with option of PCI PTS 3.0
- End-to-end encryption for added security
- Ethernet, USB, and serial port options for connection
EMV / NFC Capability
- EMV chip card compatible
- NFC compatible with contactless payment reader
- 9 number keys
- 3 action keys
- All keys backlit for added visibility
- Large 3.5” high resolution color touchscreen
- 160 MB of RAM (broken down as 128MB flash and 32MB SDRAM.)
- Optional Micro-SD slot
- 173mm L x 87mm W x35mm H
- Weighs .68 lbs
|Product Category||PIN Pads|
|Features||Contactless/NFC Capable, USB Connectivity, Serial Port Connectivity|
Review posted: 01/21/17
Title: very secure
Accepts chip cards and utilizes latest security.