Corporate Card Level II is a Visa interchange category used to calculate the interchange fee for card-not-present transactions made with a corporate credit card instead of a consumer credit card.
Interchange rate & fee: 2.50% + $0.10
Also known as:
US CORP L2
Corporate Card Level II (also known as US CORP L2) is an interchange category that is used to calculate the interchange fee for card-not-present transactions (including keyed transactions) involving a payment made with a corporate credit card instead of a consumer credit card.
The Corporate Card Level II interchange category will apply under the following conditions:
- The card is not present (or is keyed in) at the time of purchase
- The card is used for a non-travel payment
- The transaction takes place at a US-based merchant with a US acquirer
- The transaction is CPS qualified
- Enhanced clearing data is provided
- Merchant Category Code (MCC) cannot be a travel service
- The transaction is settled within 3 days of the original transaction date
Typical bundled qualification
Although qualifications for transactions vary, many processors class the Corporate Card Level II category as mid-qualified for card-present businesses and qualified for card-not-present businesses.